3. There is a method for the selective chlorination of ilmenite in the absence of a reducing agent at 600-1000 ° C. We can offer advantageous to regenerate chlorine and getting it simultaneously in the production of chlorine-free fertilizer without electrolysis at deemed price.
4. Titanium tetrachloride is
prepared by melting a titanium raw coke to yield titanium slag and pig
iron. On waste tone receive about 400-
5. There is a low temperature process for producing titanium tetrachloride. Ilmenite ore is treated with sulfuric acid, iron sulfate obtained are separated. On cooling to 0 ° C the solution was saturated with hydrogen chloride and potassium chloride is added. In is precipitated hlortitanat potassium. By heating it to 300-500 ° C was prepared by titanium tetrachloride vapor and the precipitate (potassium chloride) is recycled into the process. The resulting titanium tetrachloride is of high quality.
Disadvantages of the method are having problems:
- Refining the obtained iron sulfates;
- separating the resulting potassium chloride by sulfuric acid;
- Providing process hydrogen chloride and sulfuric acid.
We can offer low-temperature waste-free process for the preparation of titanium tetrachloride, which eliminates above drawbacks.
6. There is a process,
wherein the titanium raw materials is first is treated chlorine at a
temperature of 300-
We can receive from any chloro chlorides including iron chloride and therefore can offer a new technological process of production of replacing it with titanium - regeneration of chlorine.
This will give an opportunity
to get additional economic benefit.
We would welcome your help in editing English pages on our site.